- Team size – We will have at least 4 members per team.
- Writing code – No code should be written before the Hackathon start. The only exceptions are for publicly available frameworks/APIs, open-source code that has been available for at least a month or APIs/SDKs made available by our partners.
- Programming language – You can code in any language and for any platform. No restrictions.
- You really need to build something – This is a hackathon, here people really need to get dirty and code something that works. Leave powerpoint presentations at home, because you need to show us a working a project.
- Leave your projects at home – We are sure that you have some great working projects but this is not the place for them. At the end you have to present the project you worked on during the hackathon.